Latest NewsAward for independent Azerbaijani newspaper kept afloat by European Endowment for Democracy New Finnish Study reveals huge economic impact of museums EU-Ukraine: practical support for urgently needed reforms Boosting key sectors of the Armenian economy with help from EU-supported project
- Have full access to database materials
- Learn from best practices
- Share knowledge and advice
- Network with your peers in Programme region and the EU
- Stay abreast of EaP Culture Programme developments
The Regional Monitoring and Capacity Building Unit (RMCBU) Project is implemented by the Consortium led by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH (Germany), in partnership with HYDEA S.p.A. (Italy) and RWTH Aachen University (Germany).