Latest NewsEU Film Festival 2015 starts in Georgia Georgia to be first EaP country to join Creative Europe programme Eastern Partnership Youth Regional Unit (EPYRU) - Free Distance Learning Platform, new module released International Fund for Cultural Diversity (IFCD) - 6th Call: Apply Now!
- Database of Materials
- Contact Database
- EaP Ministerial Conference on Culture
- Opportunities for EaP countries
- Have full access to database materials
- Learn from best practices
- Share knowledge and advice
- Network with your peers in Programme region and the EU
- Stay abreast of EaP Culture Programme developments
Regional Monitoring and Capacity Building Unit (RMCBU)
Reinforcing the capacities of national authorities
Regional Monitoring and Capacity Building Unit (RMCBU) covers all partner countries – taking into account the country specific needs - to ensure “local” ownership and long-term impact of the Eastern Partnership Culture Programme, with the following main outputs:
- Capacity building to public institutions and other cultural sector actors of the partner countries;
- Coaching, monitoring and coordination of the projects selected through the call for proposals;
- Collection and dissemination of results.
- to elaborate comparative studies and diagnostics of cultural policies in the partner countries to identify priority needs and specific policy areas to be reinforced;
- to provide need based technical assistance to the national and local authorities, cultural institutions and civil society culture actors, which shall contribute to developing legal and regulatory frameworks and promote policy reforms in favor of the cultural sector;
- to exchange and share expertise and best practices on culture policies and culture management among the partner countries and with the European Union through conferences, workshops and seminars;
- to ensure coordination, coaching and visibility of granted projects, in order to develop complementarities and synergies between cultural actors and initiatives in the region by applying both off and on-line innovative technologies as social-network based tools.